In the name of love

Soul mate, for so long I'm expecting you home,
at the same window, wearing only some pearls,
trembling.
But I do know, that when you will appear,
you will sip of my fear...
And I shall hug you with my obsessed arms of your body heat.
You seem to come so slowly and quietly,
and from a corner of my dried out and foolish body
I'll cry you out, as long as I can.
But you'll look mindful at another world.
Still burning today when I see your foreign eyes
And I'm so frighten when I seem to feel,
that so well known mouth.

Please take away the guilt of my soul
Give him that absolute moment so I can scream
in front of them, those perverted monsters,
who dare to curse our primary feeling,
And I'll forever be able to scream out loud,
That I'm so happy I could die...!
And now, among all those sad corpses,
mine has to fall too... but he is SMILING!

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Latino Café © 2013 | Designed by Alex Faluta | Back to top